the best equipment and level of treatment
flexible opening hours, including Saturdays
more than 800 successfully inserted implant
super precise implantation with surgical template
implant healing or money-back guarantee
more than 15 years' expertise in implantology
the highest qualifications of our doctors
Implantation has become the main solution
Advantages of Ankylos implants (Germany) 22 500 CZK
Advantages of NeoBiotech implants (South Korea) 18 900 CZK
The difference between one-stage and two-stage implantation
In our clinic, we use single-phase or two-phase implantation procedures. According to the diagnosis of the clinical condition, the result of the CBCT examination and after determining the patient's requirements or aesthetic demands, the doctor will select the method.
Stages of the implantation
- Dental consultation to check the condition of your teeth and mouth, and a CT scan - a scan of your upper and lower jaw to check the condition of your bone in preparation for the selection of dental implants.
- Placement of implants. This procedure is performed with local anesthesia.
- Integration of the implant into the bone, which usually takes 3-6 months. The patient feels no pain or discomfort.
- An impression or scan of the tooth is made for the crown.
- The crown is fitted on the abutment, a bonding element that bridges the implant and the crown of the tooth
ULTRA-PRECISE IMPLANTATION A REALITY?
A surgical template is a three-dimensional prototype of the patient's jaw with holes for future implants. It is similar to a boxer's mouth guard or a removable plastic denture. During implantation, the template is firmly attached to the patient's jaw and the surgeon inserts the pins through the holes in the model. Thanks to the template, the artificial roots are inserted exactly where they should be, at the right angle and to the ideal depth. The use of the template optimises the work of the surgeon and makes it much more precise and efficient. The procedure itself is less traumatic, as the doctor only needs to make a puncture in the gum.
THE ADVANTAGES OF USING A SURGICAL TEMPLATE IN IMPLANTATION
- Inserting implants with an accuracy of 0.1 mm
- Preservation of anatomical structures
- No misplaced implants
- Reduced procedure time
- Less invasive procedure and therefore less swelling
- Faster postoperative recovery
- Transparency of the material, which enables us to see through the surgical model
- Fabrication of the crown on the implant before the surgery, which enables a denture to be fabricated immediately after implantation.
Sign up online
For our patients, we offer the possibility of ordering on-line